May 16, 2010

Splitting of an atom

paranoia eats me up,
makes me gasp and panic,
There'z no one to calm me
and the voice inside of me whispers poison
I think its not part of me.
I think something outthere is in my head,
I think someone is trying to hurt me,
I think its trying to end my life.
I dont want life to be life like this.
Looking around the corner before turning them,
Listening for sounds of people coming,
watching people,
Beliveing that they are trying to hurt me.
This paranoia is killing me.
Its rippimg my soul out slowly .
I lost trust in everyone around me.
and watch them,
Over analysing what they say,
I walk fastI run away from people,
I watch them suspiciously,
I watch my back.
This paranoia will end me .
and i can't stop it,
becoz someone is realy out to get me,
to hurt me again and again,
And they are right behind me.
good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment