May 16, 2010

long time before...

When i was young and alone, I would tell tales of those who had loved and lost.
I would ramble on about love and passion and delicate working of human soul. When i was young and alone I could tell about the intricate lacings of the human heart as lyrically as any mystic poet.I would weave stories of star crossed lovers from the strings of forgotten truths. When i was young and alone, i would dream of a warm touch of a lover whose eyes saw only me. I would lie in the bed for hours, squeezing my eyes tight so that the fantasies i had painted never slip away.When i was young and alone, i was so very much alone in my passionate wisdom and infinite rhyme.
But now as lie in your arms, i have no deep insights to impart on this world. i have no wisdom to set sail upon the wind.Now as i lie here on your shoulders,I no longer need to dream. for nothing, for nothing i had ever conjured was ever sweet as the brush of your cheeks against mine, or the smell of your body as you pull me in close. I have no need for lengthy ballads to nameless lovers. i make claims to ancient wisdom.
For all i know and all i could ever have to say, i need but 3 words forever... I love you.

((i wrote this long tym ago in my diary, since he has left in search of ''much more '' from his life.but god latenight , when the distractions that can fill your life in the hollowest of waysfall away, i feel void so much that all i can do is cry.I'm terrifed of allowing me to crumble but even more so of ever becoming too strong)

No comments:

Post a Comment