May 29, 2010

May be my life is
Incomplete...
Trying to balance myself
On my feet...

I've been spinning around
In circles, with passion
Before i hit the ground
A thousand smiles are
reflecting back at me

Everyone becomes a star
a moon ,a splendid sun..
Spinning in some direction
Trying to reach out,
For some sort of connection

Whilst i hit my bed
Laying here, eyes closed
but never sleeping...
I can't see time,
But i hear it moving
I hear the old groaning
of this ancient planet
...Turning....
I wonder if it's dizzy
It's moving slower
m
The edges of my mind
begning to fray
firm stiches, undone
starting to stray...
Threads are falling
loose and uncontrolled
as i near insanity
Big black hole...
and exhausion drags the sigh
from my lips
whilst i am wondering, when
this world will die?

1 comment:

  1. Pranam!

    World wont die.... But will die once we kill.... We wont die bcz we are not born.....

    ReplyDelete