February 28, 2010

where did february go??


Damn... where did february go? I jus turned around and its' gone!!![ also this flipping blogger just ate some of my post] . It may be the reason why I dont update as often as I could. Blessed thing.Perhaps a Fairy will come by to helpout me in blogging.

okay, what did I have to say about my february... something about having 'law of inertia' and having lot of dreams to realise. I have been sitting empty headed for a quiet long time but still I did something which help my dreams I know.

I have charted out some resolutions( I belive in montly resolutions rather that yearly ones)
so here comes my resolutions
I decided-

* To react nicely to all those angry, irritated , fussy Faces around me.
*To be persistant. act g3 act. Action is your keyword while following dreams.
*To engage only( i emphasise only) in non-toxic arguments
*To not surrender my creative urge to write on blogs when i see blessed technical alerts in blog like "cud not contact blogger.com. saving and publishing may fail. Retrying..."

only this for march.

I love my Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment